As you all know, French is a widely spoken language in the world, almost in all continents. It’s a great option for those looking to expand into EU or African markets. I personally have lot students coming from different sectors mainly pharma sector, for learning French and Spanish.
- More than 220 million people speak French on the five continents
- It’s very similar to English, Spanish n Italian: Easy to learn
- The ability to speak both French and English is an advantage for finding a job with the many multinational companies using French as their working language, in a wide range of sectors (retailing, automotive, luxury goods, aeronautics, etc.). France, as the world’s fifth-biggest economy attracts entrepreneurs, researchers and the cream of foreign students
- An introduction to an incomparable cultural universe – France is often considered the language of culture. A French lesson is a cultural journey into the worlds of fashion, gastronomy, the arts, architecture and science
- An advantage of studying in France
- Learning French opens up opportunities for higher education at some of France best-known universities
- Many exchange opportunities/English teacher assistant
- Immigrating to Canada
Whether you want to immigrate to Canada, travel through France, improve your French for school, or impress a special someone with the “language of love,” for learning French contact Bonjour India.